This map should be included in every history book.
Oh wow! I’ve been wanting this for ages!
This needs to be in every history book along with a map showing where those nations have been pushed to now.
Map found on the Bureau of Indian Affairs' government webpage. Then and now.
SHIT THEY’RE ON TO US
The gif makes the post 666% better
Currently losing my shit because Panic! and Seether are going to be at the chili cookoff
The interesting thing about my character Sylar is that my strengths as an actor seemed to go completely against the shape of a character in the shadows. I stepped into this character and then realized how much there was to play with.
I probably won’t tag anyone because I don’t have the energy but I liked the thing
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them
1. Eragon- Christopher Paolini
2. The Golden Compass- Philip Pullman
3. The Lightning Thief- Rick Riordan
4. Redwall- Brian Jacques
5. The Amulet of Samarkand- Jonathan Stroud
6. The Scarlet Ibis- James Hurst
7. Howl’s Moving Castle- Diana Wynne Jones
8. The Harry Potter series- JK Rowling
9. The Green Mile- Stephen King
10. Identical- Ellen Hopkins